The Crown Sub Ohm tank by UWell is a beast, offering a wide range of vaping temperatures with coil options that vary from 10W-120W. This tank is a cloud chasers dream!
Choose from Black, Silver, or Gold.
The Crown comes with 3 .25 ohm coils for use from 80W-120W.
Drip tip is a tall 23mm in length, and the extra distance helps prevent an overheated tip.
The Crown holds 4ml of liquid in a sturdy quartz glass tube and has two handy fill options, top-fill or the traditional bottom fill.
Adjustable dual airflow base has multiple airflow options.
- 22mm Base Diameter
- 24mm at Widest Point
- 4ml Tank Capacity
- 120W Max Input (when used with 0.25 Ohm Dual Coil)
- Stainless Steel and Quartz Glass Construction
- Top Fill and Bottom Fill System
- Fully Adjustable Dual Airflow Control
- Stainless Steel Drip Tip with wide bore opening
- Drip Tip dimensions :23mm in height, 8mm at base, and 13mm width at top.
- One Crown Sub-Ohm Tank with pre-installed .25 ohm coil
- 2 Additional .25 ohm Coils
- Spare Quartz Glass Tube
- Spare O-Rings
Refill the tank before the liquid gets to the “crown”. Otherwise the holes may not soak in the liquid evenly and you’ll end up with a burnt coil.
The UWell coils are known for their long lifespan IF they are cared for properly.
Breaking-in the coils is best at low wattages, using short, hard-ish pulls. Do not take long drags even at lower wattages. These coils are great because with a little care, you can break them in successfully in about 5-10 minutes (or just about a 1/5 of a tank!!).
If you empty out a tank and even immediately refill it, do not vape it right away. Wait a minute or two and if you are using a regulated device, back it off the wattage for a *few* pulls (as low as 1/3 lower) before cranking it back up.
Replacement Parts, Aspire Replacement Pin Kits
Aspire Replacement Hardware, Atlantis Replacement Hardware